Juanary is offically MEF month. I have scheduled "Extending Your Application with the Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF)" at least 6 times this month. The first time was last week, when I delivered a Grok Talk at Sogeti that was available via Live Meeting.
The following presentations will all be about MEF
- Fri Jan 15 at 3PM, I will be delivering a vendor session at CodeMash in Sandusky, OH.
- Tue Jan 26 at Noon, I will deliver a presentation to Financial Corp User Group in Cincinnati, OH.
- Tue Jan 26 at 6PM, I will present at the Cincinnati .Net User Group in Mason, OH
- Wed Jan 27 at 6PM, I will present at the Dayton .Net User Group in Dayton, OH
- Thu Jan 28 at 6PM, I will present at the Central Ohio .Net User Group in Columbus, OH
In addition, I will deliver two presentations Fri Jan 22 at the State of MI Developer Briefing in Lansing, MI.
- At 1PM, I will deliver my MEF presentation (of course).
At 2:30PM, I will present on "Speeding your application with Microsoft Velocity".