Some Excellent Code Review ArticlesApril 25, 2023 3:55 Comments 
I have been spending a lot of time lately reading about and speaking about code reviews.
Here are some of the most useful articles I have read. You can find ideas from these articles in my blog post on Code Reviews and in my presentation.
Here is a list of articles. I hope you find tehm as useful and informative as I did.
- How to Do Code Reviews Like a Human, Part 1
- How to Do Code Reviews Like a Human, Part 2
- How to Make Your Code Reviewer Fall in Love with You
- The engineering manager's guide to the code review process
- Convention: Comments
- Why Agile Software Development Techniques Work: Improved Feedback
- Best Practices for Code Review
- Brainstorming about Code Reviews
- The 30 Percent Rule and the Art of Early Feedback
- Code Review is the Manager's Job
- Humanizing Peer Reviews
- PRs: Shift Left, Please, Part 1
- PRs: Shift Left, Please, Part 2
- Stop! You’ve been using pull requests all wrong
- Submitting Pull Requests
- Reviewing Pull Requests